If you are an actor attending the StageSource auditions and you don’t have the required 45 copies of your headshot and resume yet, Talent Tools is here to help!
We provide high quality, affordable headshot reproductions. If your headshot does not have your name on it yet or a border we will add them at no extra charge, and we have 10 different border options to choose from. We use a thick paper stock as well as a matte finish; preferred by most directors, casting directors, and producers. We can also re-touch your headshots, crop them, and/or print your resume on the back of them, if needed.
But here’s the thing… You need to act fast! (Seriously) This is not something you want to leave to the last minute. Our regular turn-around time is 3-5 business days for design and printing, followed by 3-5 business days for shipping. So what does that mean?
If you are auditioning on April 1 or 2, your order must be placed by March 18 to guarantee you have them in time for your audition.
If you are auditioning on April 6, your order must be placed by March 22 to guarantee you have them in time for your audition.
Our regular prices are as follows:
$49 for 25 headshots ($1.96 per print)
$75 for 50 headshots ($1.50 per print)
$99 for 100 headshots ($0.99 per print)
$149 for 200 headshots ($0.75 per print)
$199 for 300 headshots ($0.66 per print)
$249 for 500 headshots ($0.50 per print)
$35 for re-touching
*Prices are based on 8×10 color or black & white headshots. Shipping is additional and varies based on
the quantity you order.
Rush printing and rush shipping is available for an additional charge, but we really don’t want you to have to pay for that, so please do yourself a favor and order now!
We make things very simple for you and take all of our orders online here: http://www.talenttools.biz/headshot-reproductions/
- If your headshot appears to be Vertical (traditional portrait orientation) then select one of the Vertical border options.
- If your headshot appears to be Landscape or Horizontal, then select one of the Horizontal border options. Sometimes a Horizontal picture can be cropped and used within a Vertical border (you can check with us to see if it looks okay.) You can also select the Horizontal in Vertical border option.
- If your headshot has already been designed with your name and a border, then select Vertical or Horizontal without Border. When you upload your headshot we will know what you mean.
- If we are handling your headshot border and name design, be sure approve the emailed proof we send you as soon as possible so we can process your order. We cannot begin printing until you approve it.
- The higher the quality is of the image you upload, the better the headshot print will be. We suggest uploading only high resolution JPEG files, otherwise the image will look pixelated when printed.
Some of the most common questions we receive:
1. Can I pick the headshots up from Talent Tools?
Sorry, but we do not offer that option at this time. All orders are shipped, which is why it is so important to order far enough in advance to receive them in time for your audition.
2. If I order 50 headshots, can I split it between 2 different headshots?
Our prices are based on bulk printing of the same (one) headshot, so if you would like 25 of one headshot and 25 of another, place two different orders for 25 headshots and then check-out with both items in your cart to pay for shipping once. Same goes for if you’d like 50 of one headshot and 50 of another, etc.
3. Why is it expensive for rush shipping?
Those are UPS’ prices and they are based on the weight and dimensions of the package. Again, if you order early and on time, you won’t need to worry about extra shipping charges.
Want to see some of the headshot designs we have done?
Also, check out some of our recent reviews:
Posted by John Joseph Lindsey on 24th Aug 2012
The headshot reproductions were easy to order and the quality was outstanding. When I received the package, it was so well packaged. There was no way my headshots could get damaged. Great product. I recommend it highly! Very accommodating!
Posted by Dee Mura Enterprises on 4th Feb 2013
We had a wonderful first experience working with Becki on customizing these headshots. She gave excellent service with personalized attention, and she got back to us at a moment’s notice. We look forward to coming back here for future orders!
For more reviews visit: http://www.talenttools.biz/testimonials/
Other StageSource Audition Prep we can Help with:
- Want your resume to impress? We provide a Resume Makeover service, so your resume will look the best it can be. Or if you don’t have a resume yet, we can create one for you. You can read more about this service here: http://www.talenttools.biz/resumes/ and place your order on our site here: http://www.talenttools.biz/resumes-1/
- We also provide private coaching for beginner to intermediate actors and singers, and can help you prep your audition selections. Coaching sessions can be done in-person at our space in Bedford, MA or online via Skype. You can read more about this service here: http://www.talenttools.biz/coaching/ and schedule your session online here: http://www.talenttools.biz/coaching-1/
- If you prefer to print your resume on your own and staple it to your headshot, you can order 8×10 resume paper from us (No more trimming your paper down to size!) Contact us at: Becki@TalentTools.biz for details.
We look forward to providing you with great marketing tools for your upcoming audition! If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email Becki@TalentTools.biz or call 978.835.5661
Break a leg at your StageSource audition!
-Becki Dennis, Talent Tools http://www.talenttools.biz/
P.S.: We also have a whole bunch of other products and services that you should check out while you are visiting our site, such as demo reels, websites for performers, business cards, monologue taping, bio writing, headshot sessions with our photographer, and more.